A ADEPT UNDERPINNER
REASONS YOU REQUIRE OUR SERVICES
- Cracks in Internal/External brick or plastered walls
- Foundation Movement
- Doors and Windows Jamming
- Bouncing and Unlevel/Sloping Floors
- Gaps between Timber floors and Skirting boards
- Gaps between Giprock, Cornice and walls
- Gaps between Windows/Doors and existing Walls
- Gaps and cracks between Concrete Slabs/Paths and existing Walls
- Retaining Walls - Leaning/Cracking/Collapsing
- Collapsing earth beneath or near buildings
- Insufficient Drainage - Surface and Sub -Surface
- Storm Water flowing onto and under Dwelling
- Wet/Damp Sub floor areas including Rooms/Garages/Etc
- Over flowing Gutters and Storm Water Pipes
- Leaking Water and Sewer Pipes
- Damp and Musty Odours
- Bricks and Mortar crumbling
- Salt forming on Bricks or Ground in Subfloor area
- Mould and Rotting Timbers
Adept use SOLID CONCRETE UNDERPINNING PIERS to support your existing building and do not use chemical gimmicks.
All new homes and constructions in Australia are built with Solid Concrete foundations and piers.
We have extensive expertise in rectifying unsuccessful injection chemical that has been carried out previously under your foundations.
Chemicals are never used as support when building new homes.
Imagine the effect the chemicals are having on the environment.
If you require further advice on using concrete or chemical we suggest you ring any independent engineer.
There will only be one answer - Concrete for a lifetime of support.
Our wide range of services and expertise will enable us to assess the affected areas, rectify the damage but also offer solutions to prevent further damage to your property.
An important point to consider is not just fixing the problem but crucial to rectify the cause, for example inadequate Drainage Systems or no Drainage Systems equate to a high proportion of foundation problems.